Roskilde University is organising a conference aiming at presenting the latest research about how experiences are provided and received, and experiences’ impact on the economy and social life. We intend to see it in an innovative perspective: How is the experience economy developing? Can research contribute with design and marketing models, new fundamental understanding and new business models that can contribute to innovating experience production and markets?
The aim of this research conference is to present the latest knowledge about different aspects of the experience economy and how this knowledge can be transformed to innovative development of experience production, marketing and consumption. The conference will emphasize the following topics:
· The fundamental understanding of the psychology and sociology of experience consumption.
· The design and construction of experiences
· Economic aspects of experiences including regional development
· Experiences as marketing factor and add-on to services and goods
· Innovation and experience
· Experience management
· Experience and spatial design
· Experience and IT
Papers on other related topics are also welcome